I think i've been cursed..??
cause every time when I came back from Penang, the next day in Kampar i will definitely fall sick..Sigh..!! wonder why i'm so weak..
Today's 2 lectures I can't really pay full attention..
I don't even know what the lecturer is talking during the 2nd lecture management accounting
but i think she has a sense of humour..she tells jokes that are not really funny but yet she can made the students laugh..thats what we called "cold jokes"..lol
Join Qi fang n Zhe Jia for dinner..
I didn't want to eat at 1st cz i don't have appetite at all..
I don't even feel hunger to eat..
But since they ask me wanna join them for dinner..so i jz say OK lo..
And finally i couldn't finish my food-.-
Just right now my house mate Katherine knocked on my door
I saw her holding a piece of cake n pass it to me
then i only found out today is her birthday...
Wish her Happy birthday and thanks to her cake^^
n now i'm eating sambil blogging..hoho..
Well...i think i have to go to bed soon
Hopefully tmr i can get well..
Once again..
Happy Birthday to Katherine and Joycelyn Tan =)





No comments:
Post a Comment