Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Hate myself!

I'm really tired of studies!
I'm really useless and helpless!
How come I couldn't be smarter abit?
How come during every lecture I can't get what the lecturer said even thou I have paid FULL attention?
How come I always forgotten what I've just studied a few moments ago??
How come I'm always feeling sleepy from the moment I start to do my revision?
How come I couldn't study for more than at least one hour a day??
How come my brain is always stuck when there comes the calculation part??
How come every time I wanted to study but I always procrastinate endlessly..??
How come I've become so lazy since this sem??
Aiyo really hate myself..!!
I know it is really stupid and useless to blame myself here but not doing anything
but I just couldn't help myself..!!??!!
How can I expect others to help me??!!
God also won't help me d..
JANE ah JANE!! PLS STOP UR HOLIDAY MOOD AND START STUDY NOW OK!
this is the final year and I cant joking anymore!
Mid terms coming soon and my brain is totally blank!
I'm really freak out d la..!!
Haiyo..what happened to me?!
Who can save me out?! Haizz haizz haizz..

K la..I really need to stop this and get my butt off to start my study!
If not I'm gonna die in this semester! =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment