Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Who can help me?

Another week started...
Now is already the 4th week of this semester
Wow..I really can't believe the time passes so fast!
The past sem break is just like few days ago..
Sigh..its already one month over...
but I'm still in the holiday mood
Wake up JANE!!!
I seriously have to start with my studies!

Today's lecture was so blur..
I totally don't understand what was the Mickey Mouse lecturer talking
I hate this feeling
The worst thing is this chapter isn't in the text book
how am I going to study?
Where should I refer??

This semester is going to be very tough!
OD lecturer Shanti is good, but the TGV tutor really dissapointing!
MA both lecturer and tutor is ok...but I don't know what the whole thing is going on
FSA is the worst! Our lecturer and tutor is the same.
but we can't depend on her at all
I'm suspecting whether she has enough qualified to be a lecturer..@.@
Well..I shouldn't complain so much..
In fact, we really cannot depend much on the lecturers or tutors since we are already a degree holder
But I really don't know how to study without a clear guidance..

Fine...let me stop crapping about my problems..
This evening I joined my classmates to Grand Kampar Hotel for steamboat.
We were actually celebrating for Xing Hui cause tomorrow is her birthday
*Happy birthday to Xing Hui*
After the steamboat we went to her house to give her a surprise.
I really enjoy the moments with them
and thanks to Flora fetch me home after the celebration

Back to my homework T.T
I've been reading the FSA tutorial questions for many times.
and I seriously have no idea how to do the questions!
How how how how how????
Is not I don't want to do..is I really don't know how to do
hopefully tomorrow the tutor won't call up my name
If not I need to do a summary for the whole chapter-.-
Sigh...this makes me want to start complain the lecturer again
ok fine..if I were to complain I think few pages also cannot finish.

Talking about complain..yeah..I seriously want to complain about the Internet line
What happen to the line??
Is it my computer wireless problem? or the modem problem?? or the Streamyx problem??
The line is always unstable!
It keeps on disconnecting..
Why I have to wait so long for a page to load???
I'm really pek cek with it d!!
Thats why I seldom blogging now..
cause it took me so long to get in to my blog...
GRR!! what to do?? wait lo...unless I don't online.

Well..really hope all my problems can be solved!
If atleast one of them can be solved I'm happy enough d
God please help me..
I'm not a greedy person..
either you help me in my studies..(makes me smarter..lol)
or you make the Internet line go smooth and fast.
Haih..how good if God can listen to me..
or hopefully he can read this blog =P
Okla..is time for me to stop crapping here
gotta sleep early cz tomorrow have morning class =(

Once again..Happy Birthday to Xing Hui
*I love her eyes...they are really pretty*

No comments:

Post a Comment