Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Kampar Night Market

Today drove to school...(my first time driving inside UTAR Campus...lol)
luckily I still manage to find a space for parking..
I saw many cars park at the non parking area..
and the management put a notice at the car's mirror stating that the car owner will be fined RM300 for parking anywhere next time..something like that..
but is this the driver's fault?
I think this should be UTAR's fault..
Since the last semester the car park spaces have already so limited
Now came the new batch of students..somemore many of them drive to school
The students keep increasing but yet the car park spaces remain the same..
how can students don't simply park to avoid being late for class..
Pls la UTAR...they charge so expensive for school fees and don't improve the facilities..some more have to fine students for simply parking....*speechless*

Afternoon went to Tesco do some shopping with Qi Fang, Siew Choo and Sim Yee
First time shopping with Qi Fang and Sim Yee..haha
I wonder why Qi Fang didn't buy anything..
For the past semesters she seldom go to Tesco shopping..perhaps never?
but how come she still can survive with only some groceries she brought from Penang without adding any of them.?
I'm so different from her..I must have some biscuits and beverages and especially SNACKS in my room..thats why there are so many things in my room..they are not rubbish..most of them are my FOOD SUPPLY okay!

After the last tutorial class me, Qi Fang and Sim Yee went to the night market.
This is also the first time night market-ing with them..lol
Unsuprisingly..the pasar malam is crowded with STUDENTS
Oh dear..everyone is sweating like hell and we have to push and squeeze with others to move forward..we even need to queue for so long to buy a food..
Everytime I go to pasar malam sure spend a lot 1..atleast RM10 for sure..
but never mind la..once a week only..still okla hor..tomorrow eat lesser lo..haha
this is what i used to humbug myself..=P

About 8 something only reach home and i was so tired
after bath and eat finally get to relax..
but later still have to do some findings for assignments..
Assignments!!@.@...this is only the 2nd day of the semester..
and our lecturers have already brief all the assignments and assign topics to us..
we have to start doing our assignment by now..2nd day of class!1st week of the sem!
I started to feel the stress already T.T
but anyway..if we don't start now sooner or later we still have to do it
by that time we are hundred times more stressful than now!
really hate assignments...arrgh! ><






No comments:

Post a Comment