but i still in the holiday mood..
I really don't have the mood to study..
even we have to begin some findings for our assignments..
but i'm so resisted to start the work..SIGH!
Besides, this weekend i came back to Penang as I have to do performance (tomorrow^^)
Spending weekends in Penang is totally a kind of relaxation and amusement
as compare to staying in Kampar..it would become a boring and lifeless weekends..
which i really hate the most-.-
Anyway..yesterday i drove back to Penang..
fetching Qi Fang, Chun Keat and Alan..
Driving on the endless highway in the afternoon is really drowsy
Its really enviable sawing the two guys sleeping soundly behind while i have to concentrate on the road..but what to do? Driver always have to sacrifice..
Luckily Qi Fang didn't fall asleep..at least we could talk a bit..
otherwise I also fall sleep and I would have murdered 3 ppls..lol
Friday night having a rehearsal for the coming performance on Sunday
I only realized there are two performance we have to make..
one is 2pm in a church and another one is 6pm in Park Royal Hotel..
Great..atleast i have more income..(hopefully..^^)
As usual the 4 quartet players-Me, Reuben, Rebecca and Debra are playing for it..
Its been more than a year since the last time i play in the quartet for performance with them..
by the way..i really enjoy it..not because of the income, is because of the nice songs we played..=)
After rehearsal Edmund brought me to Gurney watch movies with his brothers and Han Shern and Six Sense..so dissapointing that the movie was suck...i don't really know whats going on in the movie..and the funny thing is the gangsters caught by the police still able to sing a song together..and the song is so funny! Silly movie=.=''
Wasting money for this movie la..somemore RM10 per person..
Haih...wasted only!
Well..i slept late last night and woke up at 9am this morning
so tired..feel like don't wanna get up from the bed but i have to do so because the rehearsal will starts in an hour..pity Edmund has to wake up and fetch me although this is suppose to be his sleeping hour..=/ ..thx lo dear..hehe
after rehearsal went to McD have our lunch..
Finally i get the free contour glass..and it is PINK! "my favourite"..wohoo! =D
but end up with my stomach going to blast!
Took a nap in the afternoon and woke up watch YouTube videos
i love to watch "how its made"..
it shows the manufacturing of different kind of things..so nice!
Dinner went to eat Lao Fu Zi Bak Kut Teh with mum and Edmund..
I always love and prefer Lao Fu Zi Bak Kut Teh to others Bak Kut Teh..
And again..i was so full!
I wonder why i can't eat much nowadays..
What's happen with my stomach?
I wasn't like this last time..
Don't say i'm on diet-ing..I'M NOT okay!
I really hope i can eat more cz i really love to eat!
But the problem is my stomach is so limited!! I can't eat much!
Is not i want to eat so little..so pls don't say i'm on diet anymore..!
Good Luck and all the best to Edmund for tomorrow's exam...Muacks!





No comments:
Post a Comment