and it is on my TOUGUE..
it is really painful..even when I talk I can't really talk properly
I have to eat slowly and carefully..T.T
Haih...hopefully this ulcer could get rid immediately from my tongue if not it is really suffering!
As usual, today went to classes in the morning..
afternoon I was so tired and fall asleep..
I woke up at almost 5.30 while my class is on 6.30..
before class we went to photocopy some notes and luckily we manage to get to school right on time.
The moment we reach the class our classmate told us CLASS CANCEL! =.=
Why didn't the tutor give us the notice earlier so that we don't have to waste our time and energy to go to school..and because of this class i have to force myself get up from bed...errgh!
But luckily today Sim Yee fetch us with her car...so that we don't have to walk so far just for the cancelled class.."thanks Sim Yee" =)
Many of my classmates were discussing for going back to home town as tomorrow we don't have class..(class cancel)
They were talking about going back on Thursday or Friday..
if for Thursday, they can go back earlier but have to skip Friday's Financial Analysis Statement lecture.
Well for me, I will for sure skip Friday's lecture because Reuben they are going to KL in the morning...but I'm wondering about whether to go back tomorrow or stay at Kampar until Friday let Reuben they all fetch me to KL.
If I'm going back I can spend a night in Penang but have to waste RM2o over for bus fare.
Whereas if I stay in Kampar let Reuben come and fetch me I scare it is quite troublesome to them..sigh..till now I still can't make any decision..@.@
How I wish I don't have to go to KL for performance on this Friday so that I could spend more time in Penang...but since I already promised them, I can't back out.





No comments:
Post a Comment