Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Back and forth

Today took ferry to butterworth then took bus to parit buntar and sit Flora's car to Kampar..
What a tiring day! Anyway..really appreciate Flora for fetching me n Qi Fang..since we could not buy any bus ticket back.

My weekends in Penang was great.
The performance on Sunday was well done..
everything runs smoothly except during the afternoon session in the church..
there were some issues with the priest i guess..but i don't really know whats going on in fact..
I was there only to perform...and we played only a few songs and just a short while..
This is the most relaxed and easiest performance in my life..lol
but we were there sweating like hell..
This is also the 1st time i attended catholic's wedding
it was just simple and meaningful..while the Chinese wedding is bustling with noise and excitement.

Another session is in the Park Royal Hotel. This is the second time i perform here.
We played in the garden for the guest while they are waiting for the dinner to be started.
Again, we were sweating constantly..luckily it last only 1 hour..
After the performance, Mum brought me and Edmund to Nyonnya Breeze for dinner.
Actually i demanded for it..haha
We only get to eat our dinner at 9pm...it was almost supper..i was hungry like hell while waiting for the food to be served.
Well, I always love Nyonnya breeze's food, and my mum as well...
the dishes are always so delicious and taste so nice!!
But one thing is they are a bit expensive...we can't afford to eat there often.

I was so lucky for this semester because I don't have class on Monday!
Besides, my class on Tuesday starts at 2pm...so i can go back on Tuesday morning.
I really love to spend as much as possible of my time in Penang.
Okay..lets see what have i did on Monday..
I went to Redbox with Yu Sheng, Xing Wang and Zhen Xiang in the afternoon.
Some of our friends put us aeroplane again..so left only 4 of us..-.-
Surprisingly 3 of them can sing so well!
After redbox went to Prangin Mall with Edmund and his brother.
We walk to Komtar 2 times until my foot were getting so tired..
Although Komtar has renewed, but it seems like doesn't change much as before.
Except there is a Komtar Walk, where many restaurants located there.
The Pacific in the Komtar is almost the same like others department stores..
I don't really like to shop there...maybe the building still looks old..?
or might well i don't feel the "feel" of a shopping mall or department stores..@.@

Before go back home suddenly i was hunger for Ice Kacang so Edmund brought us to Padang at Dato Keramat. We ate Char Koey Teow, Fried Oyster and ofcourse Ice Kacang which i desired the most. Both Char Koey Teow and Fried Oyster are so tasty. I love the Char Koey Teow,..until now i still can remember the taste...waa..makes my mouth water already..lol

I really hope that every weekend i could go back to Penang...
but this is so impossible..perhaps during the first few weeks still able to do so..
but after week 4 will be busy for assignments and mid terms...sigh!
Besides, everyweek back and forth from Kampar to Penang and from Penang to Kampar is really tiring...ofcourse wasting money too!
But i rather spend to go back Penang as to staying in the boring Kampar..
Haih...I just want to finish my degree faster! So i can leave Kampar FOREVER!!


No comments:

Post a Comment