at least better than none rite..(Monday i don't have classes..^^)
Well..my 2 weeks plus holiday is nice...
although I didn't went to many places..
most of the time I was just staying in Penang and my little home..
but I enjoy this 2 weeks a lot!
The first great thing is I get to meet my old friends..
They are my 2nd primary classmates:
Sundew, Sim Yee, Jian Pang+gf, Yong Jian, Jun Xiang, Chin Keong
We went to Xuan Shen to have buffet steamboat and sembang sembang n sembang..
I love to hang out with them..they can talk a lot..share a lot of things with each other..and do care of others as well..
Another great thing is finally I get to organized a gathering for my 1st primary school..^^
Surprisingly..half of the class came..=D
Zhi wan, hui pin, hui min, hui sze, yu sheng, zhen xiang, you yi, zuo wei, wen wei, wei da, wei xiong, xing wang, jia ying, yan ping, jing shun, wei li ..n me! ^^
All of us were so excited that night because we get to see our friends which have already lost contact for years..
I really glad to see them..hope that we have the chance to gather like this with more people in the future.
I also went to star cruise with my dear Edmund and our friends-Guat Chin and Ah Chio
Thanks to the couple they brought the camera n help us took a lot of photos..=)
Although is quite tiring..but its fun! I enjoy every single moment in the cruise..
Besides, this is my 1st time in the casino...(exciting)
Luckily i just took out RM50 to gamble..
cause i really don't have the luck to win..i wonder why..-.-
Because of Edmund, I've done some sports like badminton and hiking..
It has been so long since the last time I hold a racket..haha
I think the ever last time i play badminton is during form 5..lol
Besides, this is also my 1st time went to youth park for hiking..
Before this I seldom and almost never do any sports in my life except gym
and now i'm no more sports idiot...haha
So this is the happenings in my holiday..
other than that i just stay at home online, watch movie, take violin lesson, practice my piano n violin, hang out with some friends and hang out with my bf =)
Oh ya..the sad things are my result is quite disspointing and i had a bad day on the last day of my holiday ='(
Well well well, class going to start tomorrow..
I have to tidy up my mood and prepare for the new semester..
Hopefully this semester i can do better...
but i know is going to be very tough for the 3rd year in university.
Later will leave Penang and back to Kampar..
btw this is the 1st time driving there and fetching 3 friends...abit scare..haha
Anyway I will drive very very safely and very very cautiously..
Wish myself have a save journey to Kampar.
Goodbye holiday..Goodby Penang!





No comments:
Post a Comment