Saturday, June 26, 2010

Ipoh

Woke up at 7.45 early in the morning
Supposed to meet Flora they all at 8am
but last night slept at almost 5am so I couldn't wake up earlier
After bath and tidy up quickly rush to meet them at the dim sum restaurant
I was late n by the time I reach everyone was there already ^^"

We ate some dim sum as our breakfast.
but it doesn't really taste nice as before..
and surprisingly it is quite expensive..@.@
After finish our breakfast we head to Ipoh
Me, Shee Ying, Siew Choo, Alice and Flora in a car
Shi Mun, Guo Cheng and his sister a car

We went to Jusco and watch a movie
Knight and Day...its really nice!!!
I love it!! I still love Tom Cruise although he is abit old now
He is cool in the movie..!
And Cameron Diaz is funny..I like her since after I watch Charlie's Angel many years ago..
Everyone enjoyed the movie =)
After movie we shopped around and I have bought some stuff ^^

After shopping its most 4pm and everyone was so hungry as we skipped our lunch
Then we went to somewhere (I don't know where) which is just nearby Jusco to have our meals
Unfortunately the Korean BBQ buffet operates at 5.30pm
Since everyone wants to eat buffet, so we just wait until 5.30
We spots some boutique shops along the street..
I wonder why when girls see boutique shops they will get excited..(especially me..lol)
So we went in the shops one by one while waiting for dinner
Finally I bought a pants and a bag..with only RM50...cheap rite ;-P

After visit most of the shops we head back to that restaurant and finally we get to fill up our empty stomach
I like this restaurant because we can steamboat and BBQ with many choices of Korean food
The environment is nice as well..service is good and everything is so fine
Besides we could get 10% discount =D
We started to eat from 5.30 until 8 sumthing
Everyone was so full..
But I realized that they dun really eat much and I feel that I eat more than them..curious!
I thought guy can eat more..?? but in fact he drinks a lot..hahaha
thats y their stomach is full with water but not food..lol
Although we didn't really eat much...but we did enjoy our dinner
Around 8.30 we went back to Kampar with a bloated stomach, tiring but happy mood...

I've spent almost RM150 today..
But it is worth more than what I've spent for because I get a lot of fun and happiness with my friends
Indeed I had a great day with my friends today =)



No comments:

Post a Comment