However, I could only spent a short night in Penang.
Friday morning 9am I reach Reuben's place and wait them to get ready for departure.
After we move everything into the car, we departed at almost 10am.
Going to KL took almost a 4 hours journey.
We took our lunch in the R&R and continue to head KL.
The moment we reach Subang Jaya is already 3pm in the afternoon.
Wow, KL's traffic is so terrible at anywhere and anytime.
We were stuck in the traffic for so long.
Luckily I do not stay in KL..if not I really can't stand the traffic here.
By the way, we stay in Hotel Sun Inn.
The hotel is not bad although it is small.
The only thing is it doesn't provide toothpaste and the body shampoo, shampoo and conditioner is the same-.-
Luckily I brought my own towel. I don't dare to use the towel provided. It smells like Maggie Mee@.@
At 5pm we move to Volvo showroom at GlenMarie which is the place we perform.
Supposedly it takes only around half and hour to reach there but we took 1 and the half hours because we keep on taking the wrong road.
The highways in KL are so complicated. We can hardly find our way to the Volvo showroom although it is just opposite us. Besides the traffic congestion is getting even worse as we were moving on the peak hours.
By the time we reach Volvo showroom is already 6.40 while we have to start at 7pm sharp.
Luckily we weren't late but we were really in a hurry.
Anyway, the performance was going fine and finished at 9pm.
After packing our things we went back to Subang Jaya.
Before go back to the hotel we took our dinner in Mamak stall.
And again, the parking was so full and we have to go around many times to search for parking.
About 11 we only get to rest. Everyone was so tired.
On the next day we head to KL central after checking out from the hotel.
We went to Sungei Wang for lunch and shopping.
After 3pm Rebecca and Reuben left Sg Wang while me and Deborah continue our shopping.
I really couldn't resist to buy the clothes here because they are so nice and cheap!!
We took our dinner at Nando's and continue to shop in Sg Wang.
We really can spend a whole day here.
Finally I bought a few dresses, 2 pairs of shoes and 1 pair of slippers.
Reuben and Rebecca came to fetch us at around 10pm after they finished performed.
Then we head our way back to Penang!





No comments:
Post a Comment