Plan to wake up early study at 9am today but forgot to set alarm..
ended up I woke up at almost 12pm-.-
My day is brighten up with a message from my dear..
So happy to see his msg on my phone when I woke up..
and I read it a few times b4 I get up from bed...*my heart melts*
I skipped my lunch and started my revision after facebook for a while..
I wasn't feeling quite well today..
had a quite serious flu while I was studying and keep sneezing all the time..
Maybe I was too touched with the msg from my dear?? hahaha..
But its was really suffering! I really hate to fall sick when the exam is around the corner..
Can't really concentrate under this condition..
I was so drowsy and finally took a rest at 5pm..
After I woke up its already 7pm..
glad that I feel much better now..
so I continued with my revision..
Here comes the calculation part and I just realized that my scientific calculator was dead!!
When my study mood comes, the calculation is not working pulak!! Isshh >
and I'm too lazy to go out change the battery..so, fine!
Stop my revision and go seek for some food to eat..
I couldn't find any convenient food or prepared food like biscuits so I just heat up the soup from the refrigerator for my dinner..!
After dinner back to the textbook..but I read nothing =(
My mood flies away to don't know where d...sigh!
I've finished not even one chapter today..supposedly should be done 2 chapters..-.-
but..after reading half chapter on the textbook I was already freaking tired..
and it tooks me more than 3 hours..without doing any notes and just read through only..
There are so many chapters left and how am I going to finish them?!
Tomorrow have to wake up early and finish at least 2 chapters d...





No comments:
Post a Comment