Sunday, September 26, 2010

Enjoying my holiday but its lack of something..

The past few days I spent my time with my friends.
Friday went to Gurney Plaza with Guat Chin.
Met 2 new friends there, Crystal and Wei Jie..glad to know them anyway..
We went Redbox at 1st, have our lunch there but is not full enough.
So we go to eat some snacks at Huan Xi Di after redbox.
The food is quite nice and with reasonable price..
can go try again next time..
Shop a while before we left..
I don't know whether I'm getting older or my stamina fall off
I feel tired after a half day shopping in the mall
Maybe I hardly rest for the past few days..might be..
or maybe I'm not that energetic enough because he isn't with me..

Saturday I was lazy to go out so stay at home for the whole afternoon watching PPS
I miss the apprentice so much and haven't finish watching that season due to final exam
so I finished it that day and watch another show, which us The Practice
I only watch the 1st episode, and found that its quite interesting.
Evening went to have dinner with Jian Pang and CK
Head to Esplanade meet up with Jian Pang..
While waiting for CK, we order and eat 1st..
There's a lot of food on our table..
Balitung, Lala, Harm, and Fried chicken..for 2 ppl..lol
I love the food so much...is really tempting and super delicious
the spicy gravy taste the best ever..nothing can be better than this..
CK came late and we almost finished our food when he reached..
He was shocked to see us eat so much...lol
He ordered some food too but it started to rain so we head to other place after he cancel his order.
This is my 1st time fetching them-.-
We went to Oriental sing K but there is only package for 6 person
So we change to Neway at Queensbay Mall
3 of us sing from 11 until 3am -.-
but I enjoy the moment too cz we sing out frm our heart..
we really devoted to the songs..

Well..I've spent a lot of money too
Now i'm almost broke -.-
so this coming weekdays I'll just stay at home enjoy my show instead of spend money going out

Supposedly I should be happy because I have friends with me
but I'm still lack of something..obviously--his existence..
Wherever I go, I really wish he is beside me holding my hand.
Whatever I eat, I wish I could share the food with him.
Whenever I sing or play the piano, I wish he could listen to it
and whatever I do, I wish I could do it together with him 
Imma so emo without you..

waiting for your return...5 days to go
and these 5 days sound so long to me..






2 comments:

  1. finally gotcha =)
    jia you jia you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane...
    I didn't know you have a blog till i saw your facebook page!
    Happy Birthday!
    Janice. :)

    ReplyDelete