but still got 3 more to go!!!! ARRGGH!!!
I was almost killed by FSA+sickness...and now I still have to go through 3 more...god!
Today's exam is Financial Statement Analysis..what can I say...
I hate this subject. I did not do so well, but i still able to write out some answers..=D
Ofcz there are still some parts are blank, i mean TOTALLY BLANK..
is not I didn't want to write anything there, but no time left and I can't even figure out any single word to write..
I also realized I did wrongly because I applied the wrong formula for the ratio=.=!!
so 8 marks gone for that case..ish!
and other parts..I don't know..a lot I just simply write and don't even know I get it right or not..
My handwriting was...EEWWW!! disgusting!
Anyway, i'm glad its over!
I've just recovered from sickness yesterday..
Thanks god I'm not sick during exam, if not that will be very bad.
The past few days was really a nightmare to me..
Few days ago i've been sick like a dog..
after a severe flu for a few days, there comes a little fever..
my whole body was so cold and the headache is cracking my head..
The next day, my stomach's turn to feel sick and i feel like vomiting!
Imagine I have to study under this circumstances..
and I can't even sleep for the whole night because of the stomach ache..
It was so miserable-.-
I wonder why I always fall sick before every final exam..
Is just like a curse..i think i've been cursed..!
..maybe too much of stress?
Haih...wish I could be stronger..





No comments:
Post a Comment