Its over!! Exam is over!!
I'm FREE!!!!!!
Today is really a Happy Day..
although I didn't sleep for the whole night..
forcing myself to the max to study for the last paper..
and now its over! and I did it!!
I make it through the exam..
It doesn't matter whether what I get for my result
as long as I've tried my best =)
After my last paper I feel so release..
Besides this, there are so many happy things happen in a day!
First, I'm going back to my sweet lovely hometown very soon.
I've pack my stuff and waiting for 2.45pm to reach..then i'll go..yeah!!
Next, I received a gift from Ang Ang (Pei Yin)
She is so nice..she gave me and Chie Fang each a box of biscuit bought from her hometown Ipoh..
Thanks to her so much..
Another pleasure is I join my classmate for lunch after the exam.
We had our lunch in Grand Kampar Hotel..the lunch set is inexpensive
only Rm5.8o++ for the set meal including unlimited refill drinks and a soup.
This was my first time there and I love to eat together with my classmates..
and I never thought that this lunch is on a purpose, until after most of us had finished our meals, there comes a birthday cake! *surprised*
The cake is for 3 persons..Cheong Wei, Shih Mun and me! ^^
We are the 30th September babies..haha
There was our namesss on top : Wei Mun Jane...lolx!
I had a great moment with them..and sincerely appreciate for this celebration..
although is a simple one, but it means to me..
Thank you, my classmates =)





No comments:
Post a Comment