This morning I received an e-mail from Edmund.
My mood went from being happy and surprised initially to being down and disappointed when I get the bad news..
he told me that he will delay the date back to Malaysia because he has lots of work to do.
Oh noooo! Since the day he working abroad, I've been anticipating for his return sorely for weeks, from day to day and by now, it lefts only one day.
But now I have to wait for don't know how long again..
Oh god, this is extremely trying my patience.
I have so many things to tell him, so many things to share with him, so many places to go with him, so many movies to watch with him, and so many other things to do with him which I can't wait anymore.. I miss him badly..really really badly..
Hope he can come back as soon as possible..='(
Guat Chin came over to my house this morning..
She wants to learn piano so much so she ask me a favour to teach her
Surely I'm willing to do so since I'm free..
Its been more than a year since after I quit my job as a music teacher..
I miss the moment when I was teaching..
I enjoy teaching too..
She is quite good and I could see her determination to play piano.
Is a good thing..hope she can be persistent and can play well someday..
After the lesson we went to Queensbay mall for lunch and shopping.
Both of us could hardly make a decision where to eat..haha..
but finally we chose McDonald...lol
I order the large set of double cheese burger bcz I want to try the cheesy fries..
its nice thou, but i couldn't finish the fries-.-
Then we shop around with a full stomach...
I bought some singlets at Nichii for only RM9.90 each...=)
Enjoy shopping with her so much..
We talk a lot about everything and I feel there is some similarity between us..
in terms of personality, thinking...and name..haha
This evening went to Jian Pang's house for a small gathering..
Thanks to CK fetch me there...if not i'll lost in the jungle if I go myself..haha
His condo is nice, the environment is not bad too..
but the only thing i don't like is the slopy road to his house..
its so dark and is like so inside...
I won't dare to go there alone at night...its scary!
but i like his house..the furniture and the lights..aha..
There was me, CK, Sin Yee, Jian Pang and Xing Ying..
JP cooked carbonara spaghetti for us as dinner...tasty and i like it!
obviously he is a good cook...
We also play card games and talk and drink..
until 12 something we only move off..
too bad Sundew and Edmund isn't there with us..
if not it would be more lively with Sundew's voice
Perhaps we'll gather another time when Sundew is back =)
and hopefully there will be more people like Boon hooi and Chong Sern..
I miss them..haha





hahahxx... really thank you for teaching me piano...
ReplyDeleteyaya... now only i realized that v hv quite a lot of similar things... hahaxx...
enjoy shopping v u too... hope can go KL shopping together la... hehexx...