This is the day I've been waiting for a month!
Finally he is back! My boy is back! LOL!!
Woke up quite early...waiting for 4.35pm to reach..
While waiting..I watch series so that hopefully the time could pass faster..
but wonder why I feel like the series are moving so slow..=S
3 something started to prepare, off at 4pm
While I was on the way there I get a msg from him!
So excited..thought he has reached but he was just going to land..
Waited for his arrival anxiously after I reached =D
Finally spotted him walking out from the arrival port among the crowd
My heart beats increased..here he is!! =D
We went directly to Queensbay Mall from the airport and took our lunch and dinner.
Neither of us took our lunch..lol!
So, we had our meal in Joplin, a Japanese restaurant..
Watch Piranha after the dinner..the movie i've long for it..and the moment as well, to watch together with him =)
After movie went dinner again with his parents..but I didnt eat much bcz I was still full.
Went to his house..look at what he has bought from Bangkok! haha!
He bought a lot of things, mostly are T-shirts and snacks.
Of course there are something for me too..hehehe
Here they are..=D
An Esprit T-shirt, some snacks (for my parents as well) and a bunch of my favourite handmade voodoo dolls
These are the voodoo dolls and some other keychains..
When I first saw, I thought he will ask me to pick one..
but he said all are for me..*shocked*
"why bought so many for me?"
"If you don't want I can give to other girls.."
" Who said I don't want, I'll take it..whatever you bought for me I sure want it.."
*greedy me*
hahaha..I really never expect they are all for me..
but since they are bought for me, how can I give to others? =P
I treat them as my birthday present...=D
Glad to see him again..
I'd missed him for so long..
and now, he is back!
Thanks god he is back =)





wa...happy bday..
ReplyDelete