Today is my day!
Since last night, I've constantly received wishes from my friends, through SMS and Facebook, some even called me and wish me! *HAPPY*
Whenever I get a wish from a person, I'm touched! Not just happy, but touched!
Cause, I'm glad that they could remember my birthday,
I'm grateful that they are willing to spend a few seconds to wish me
I'm thankful that they treat me as a friend and wished me
and I appreciate all the wishes from them..everyone of them.
Although there are just a simple 2 words "happy birthday", but they might not know it means a lot to me!
It can really bright up my day and cheer me up!
Whenever I get a wish, I'll smile from the depth of my heart.
Until now, I've received more than 250 wishes...
so, I've smiled more than 250 times!
You can imagine that today most of the time I was smiling..hehe =D
Hows my day going actually?
Well..morning wake up went McD to buy my favourite Sausage McMuffin with egg for my breakfast..
as a bday gift for myself...hehe *I'm lovin it*
Spent the whole morning online, to thank everyone who wished me..
Afternoon went to see a dentist -.-
Actually wanted to go for a tooth wash, since I was there, by the way, so as well let him check up my teeth..
I was so afraid there is a bad tooth and need to be pulled out.
I just don't want to suffer on my birthday!
But LUCKILY, there is no bad tooth at all and only a tooth with a small hole need to be filled. *relieved*
Went dinner with mum and Edmund....its on mum..hehe..*thanks mum*
Unfortunately Edmund has to go back work right after the dinner..
pity him, today his 1st day back to office but given a lot of work to do and have to finished by today =(
So after the dinner, stay at home again..
This is my birthday...lol
But anyway, although it is just as ordinary as everyday, I'm satisfied enough because I get tons of wishes from my friendsss and relatives...some even from strangers..haha
Once again, thanks to those who wished me,
specially thanks to Zhen Xiang because he called me from Taiwan just to wish me..
thanks to my mum for the wonderful dinner
thanks to my dear sneak out from his work just to spent his few hours to have a dinner with me
I'm deeply appreciate for everything...! Thank you!
So now, I've turned 21!
No longer a teenager, but an adult. =D
and from now onwards..I have to be more independent, capable, and tough!
Happy 21st to me..=)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





happy birthday jane!
ReplyDeletehappyie birthday..
ReplyDeletehehe
i oso kicked start my day with Sausage McMuffin with egg for my breakfast..
=P
love it.. yea