Its been so long I didn't come here to post rubbish..lol
Recently i'm really bz and tired..
mid terms coming after one another..
and besides rushing for assignments we have to do preparation for our Pendidkan Moral kempen..wow..tiring! That's what I was bz-ing for these past 2 weeks..
Thankfully all the mid terms and assignments have over and now left only the Moral campaign.
Our class is doing kempen Peperangan and Kemausiaan on Thursday(tmr)..
We've gone through numerous practices and rehearsals for the past weekends...
from Friday until yesterday..oh god..everyday was like so bz and exhausted with those practices..but anyway, I enjoyed a lot..
Besides drama, we did a lot of props like guns and axes, they look so real!
We also did some paintings and crafts for the posters and souvenirs or door gifts..
Every single thing "handmade" by us are our painstaking effort but we have to give away to our lecturer in the end..what a waste =(
However, spending time with my friendly classmates are so relax and joyful!
Because of this campaign, we have the opportunity to work together as a team and knowing each other better...and ofcz get closer to each other as well..
Well, there might be some conflicts especially with so many ppl in a group..
but perhaps from the conflicts we can understand each others' personality or character better and we might learn how to compromise with them in a better way..
as everyone has their own styles and perceptions or thinking in fact..
we can't expect everyone has a same view and act in the same way as we are isn't it..
but anyhow, everyone of us put a lot of effort into the work..*great job*!
and we really had a grateful moments together
Hopefully tomorrow we can perform very well for our drama..
All the best to all my classmates and myself =P
Okie other than the campaign staff..i'll be goin back to my lovely hometown this friday! Yipee!!
Wondering will my dear could spend more time for me?
hopefully he won't be working OT on weekends..
Hmm..still wonder whether I got the chance to meet Tammie, Hui Wen, Siew Ping and Eileen again? Recalling back the last time I met up with them when I went back to Penang..err except Siew Ping..she is always buzy..*dissapointed*
I thought we could have a chance to meet together..I mean TOGETHER 5 of us..
Well, surprisingly Eileen did not change at all..
she is still that sporting, talkative and funny..keeps making us laughing non stop..haha
Hui Wen looks cool with her trendy hairstyle
Tammie has no difference except she got the English accent when she talks..
especially the "so~~~~~" i could still remember..is like so many tones in a word..hahaha
anyway..she is still that stunning la..=D
and OMG! her Angel and Blossom are as sooooo cute as ever!!
No..they are getting cutter! haha..maybe I haven't seen them for years??
Blossom is fatter than b4 and thats y she looks really cute!!
Owwwhh...I wish I could have a puppy..
but stop dreaming..I couldn't afford to have one..
I just don't know how to take care pets..=/
k la this post is long enuf and I have to stop here
tomorrow morning start from 9am wil b a hectic day as this will be the last chance for us to practice and do some enhancement for our drama..
tmr afternoon will be our moment!! - the performance that we anticipating the most since we've been putting in our greatest effort and time into it..
GAMBATEH everyone!





No comments:
Post a Comment