Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Weekends for the Mallsss

Friday went back to Penang..
didn't go anywhere except watch Edmund play badminton..lol
Saturday went to lunch with mum and Edmund..
we dine at Nanyang & Thai Cuisine @ I-Avenue
the food are nice but a bit expensive..
we ordered 3 dishes cost us RM59.90! @.@
what cost the most is the curry fish...rm30!!
we thought that was only RM16 when we ordered from the menu..-.-
but anyway, fine..as long as it is delicious..=/

After lunch headed to Queensbay Mall
when we were on our way there, Kexuan phoned me..
She was with Flora, Alice and Shee Ying..
I was so surprised that they told me they were on the Penang bridge at that moment..
wow..last minute plan to Penang..haha..
We met for a while in Queensbay..
so coincident everyone of us were wearing leggings..including me..haha..
so we took a photo b4 our parting..
I was shocked when they said this was the 1st time saw me dress up so nice..haha..
ya..true though..i never wear like this to school b4..=P
Finally I found some nice clothes in Padini..
bought 3 clothes and 1 formal T..4 pieces of clothes cost 100+ only..hehehe..

Sat nite went to Queenie Teoh's birthday party..
we reached there abit late bcz we were so tired and fall asleep in the evening..
too bad we missed the singing birthday song session..but nvm..we still get to eat the cake...*greedy me*...hahaha
the cake is HUGE!! and is interesting...there's a couple sunbathing on the beach
the sand is made of brown sugar...creative huh..!
taste nice but a bit too sweet...cannot eat much thou..
we were there until the end chatting chatting and eating and we were the last to leave b4 another gang of Queenie's friends came..
so envy she has a lot of friends..
I'm still wondering if I make a party like her will my guests be so much as hers?
or maybe not even half..?? I have no idea at all..
Thats why I still don't know how to celebrate my coming 21st..
shud or shudn't celebrate is still a question..haha..

As usual, Sunday went to Prangin Mall watch movie in the morning..
we watched The expendables...
what I can say for this movie is only 2 words---*thumbs up*
everyone of the actors are so cool when they killing ppl..
Jet Li although he is the smallest..but his fighting is like..wow..stunning!
We paid RM5 each person for this movie is so worthy..
After movie went to McD for lunch..
finally get to eat Grilled Chicken Burger..
is not as nice as what i thought..but still nice la..
ok after that we shop around Prangin Mall..
this time we really did some shopping..
Edmund bought me a long dress...which I'd wished to have one for so long..
I 've been hesitated for so long to buy one because I have no idea where and when to wear it..
cz if wearing long dress for shopping or normal occasion is abit stand out and everyone will be looking at u as if u r something unordinary..
I just feel uncomfortable when everyone's eyes were on me..
but he said since I like it so much and I look nice when the dress is put on me..he bought it for me as a gift..thank you dear =D
Then we spent more than an hour just to look for his shoes...cz he is too fussy in the way..
but finally he bought 2 pairs of shoes..and I bought him one of them in return for the dress..=)

After shopping for hours in Prangin Mall we went back to fetch his 2 brothers and Choon Keat to Gurney Plaza..
I was so tired and my feet were like going to break after walking for the whole day with heels..luckily my heels are not that high..lol
Then we eat BaK Kut Teh as our dinner..
Chin Keong joined us because he said he was so bored like hell..
I was so suprised with a GREAT news he brought me..
"Chong Sern is getting married!! "
and I was like.."OMG...SO FAST???!" "Is that true?!"
I was really shocked! Excited too? cz he is the ever 1st one getting married among my friends..
I mean close friend...wow..congratulations to him..
but unfortunately...I couldn't attend his wedding because I have final exam on that day..
Sigh..*so sad*
I really want to attend his wedding..cause this would be my 1st time attending MY FRIEND's wedding..but why falls on 18th September..haizz...=(
But anyway...congrats to him la..












No comments:

Post a Comment