This was the first time went outstation over nite with Edmund's family.
Haven't been to Alor Setar for a very very long time, and I think this was only my 2nd or 3rd time there.
I feel that Alor Setar is just like Ipoh..except the Malay there are much more than Ipoh..
We didn't go much places, only a plaza and a temple..
The temple located at Koliang and it was so so far away from Alor Setar..
it took us around 2 hours to reach there...@.@
Sunday evening celebrate birthday with Edmund's brother and his cousin sister.
I've eaten very full that night.
When we reach Penang its already midnite and I was very very tired cz I only slept for a few hours. But poor Edmund is even tired than me bcz he has to drive..=/
Helped Edmund pack his luggage but I fall asleep at the end..haha!
This afternoon Edmund is going to Bangkok working for almost a month..
so I can't see him until after my final exam =(
Went to fetch him for lunch at KFC and drop him back to his office.
I know I'll gonna miss him a lot..indeed I AM now..='(
and yet I have to concentrate on my revision for Final exam..X''(
Sigh...these following 3 weeks is gonna be very tough for me..
Anyhow, I'll try my best for this coming exam and stay happy all the time even without him by my side.
Hope that you will have a safe journey to Bangkok.
Take care and be careful always..God Bless!
I love you!





So sweet...^^ U both will stay happy forever & ever...
ReplyDeleteGod bless....