Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Addicted~~

I'm seriously addicted to facebook game Millionaire City
I never know that this game can be so addictive!
I can play the game non stop since the 1st second I get into facebook until before I shut down..
I'm proud of myself for achieving my target in this game..
but at the same time i'm so dissapointed of myself! what the hell am I doing??!!
Final exam is just 2 weeks ahead n i'm still in front of the computer facebook-ing??
NONONONO!!! I must stop this immediately!!!
but how to stop?! i'm addicted already!!
oh gosh!! what to do??! keep away my laptop?
noway..this is not going to work for me cz I can find out my laptop in whatever ways I can..
But anyway...this 2 days I had been improving...just sliiiightly! haha
I play Millionaire city and study at the same time..
haha..guess wat..every 3 minits hav to click on the mouse..
then back to the text book..
yeah..I did it..but I couldn't finish even a page in an hour..swt!!!
Okay..if this continue to happen I'm gonna FAIL my exams!
So...I SERIOUSLY HAVE TO STOP FACEBOOK!!!
..hmm...say only..is very easy to put in words but it is so hard to turn them into action.
but no way..I just have to stop it..
perhaps after Im back to Penang I should find a place like library to study without my laptop?
God please bless me and save me from facebook.
I know i'm useless and my determination is not strong enough..
I can just try my best...anyhow I'm the one who bear the responsibility to fail in exam..

Well by the way, recently kind of busy for final year project.
sometimes when my mood come, I really want to study but I have to finish my part for this assignment.
I'm doing the literature review part and oh my god...it took me more than 3 days to complete, excluding the findings on the journals and articles..
oh god..this is really killing me...my eyes were so tired after reading thousands of words..
more than 20 journals I have read through..
and my brain is full with the theory..
how I wish all the theories can turn into something interesting, at least won't let me fall asleep.

Oh ya, just saw some websites doing promotions for their clothes and dresses..
they are so nice and cheap and I really wish to have all of them!
I miss shopping so much...but I don't have money to shop!
Sigh..no income, no money, cannot buy anything I want..
That's why i'm so eager to work! I want money!
I wan to earn as much as I can..buy whatever I like..
I want to become a shopaholic ..hahha i'm crazy!
Ofcz I won't (although I want)...this is just too ridiculous..
and I won't have the chance to buy whatever I like unless I become a Billionaire!
I'm just crapping here and building my castle in the air...=D...=(

K la..finish crapping d..got to go to bed now!
I will study hard tomorrow, if not, I won't allow myself to enjoy my coming weekend! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment