Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Bitter before Sweet

Finally OD and MA tests have over!!
No doubt I did badly for the test as I didn't really put much effort on it.
OD still ok...I still can come out with some answers, but not full..
The time was so limited..!
I still left about 2 or 3 sub questions and I don't even have time to think the answers.*SHIT*
and my words are totally sucks! They are ugly like hell..-.-
what to do..1 hour have to answer 2 questions with 3 sub questions each..
FINE! Then MA...
OMG!! I totally have no idea about whats the first question asking=.=
10 marks gone!
luckily the second questions still can do..
Its quite easy actually but I think I get the wrong answers after comparing with Chie Fang..@.@
Yeah..we peek during the MA test..=P
not only us..in fact everyone is DISCUSSING!!
The Mickey Mouse lecturer sumore said the 1st question is soooo easy-.-
but how come everyone cannot do it?? stupid lar..><
Finally I just simply write 2 equations n gave up!
I don't think I can score even 1 mark for that..hahaha

Well..before today was really a night mare for me
Since Friday until this morning..I was really tension..
cz i totally can't concentrate at all..
What i've been studying is not stay in my mind!
I tried my best to understand what I study..
I keep repeat n repeat n repeat..in the end my brain still empty-.-
what happen to me? I have short-term memory lost??
so I was like half give up d..
I didn't want to force myself like that since I can't focus at all
otherwise, sooner or later I will go mad.
I didn't put max effort for this mid term actually..
maybe I don't understand what's going on in the subjects??
or maybe I'm becoming lazy (this is true..sigh)
and maybe I don't have enough motivation..
No idea la..I'm always not in the mood to study from this sem onwards..
sigh-.-.--.-

Ok..dowan talk about midterms d..its boresome!
Finally I get a chance to sit back for a while..
but I can't be too relax cz next Wednesday another test coming =(
OMG...FSA,..this is the worst subject in this sem..!!
is far worse than MA and OD..goodness!
Lets don't think about it 1st..

Here comes the sweet =)
tomorrow I'll be going home AGAIN!!! Yipee!!!
finally finally finally...
I've been waiting for it since the day I reached Kampar last tuesday..=P
Our lecture on Friday cancel
since Thursday only has one lecture which can be replaced on wednesday
so we can go back tomorrow evening by bus..yey!
But tomorrow will be a tiring day!
I have to attend 3 tutorials plus 1 lecture in a day T.T
So tomorrow my class will start at 9.30 to 11, 11 to 12.30, 12.30 to 2, take a break and 4 to 6
this is the consequence of going home early.. =s
then the bus depart from Kampar Old Town around 7pm and estimate will reach butterworth around 10 something?
then take Jetty to Penang Island took about another half an hour and finally reach home around 11 something almost 12am! 0.o
Tired!! but nvm..as long as I can reach home safely =)

No comments:

Post a Comment