Monday morning my mum called me..
she asked me to go help in her kindergarden..
Allright..I promised her and this was my 1st time there..
I reached there around 9.30am and my mum assign me to a class to assist a teacher..
The kids in this class are from 2+ to 4 years old..
they were singing phonics at that time...
but most of them are shouting instead of singing...hahaha
they are really cute..some are talkative, some are quiet and shy, some are naughty as well..
There is a girl keep crying as she is looking for one of the teacher there..
I'm glad that I could persuade that girl to stop crying..
well..it is not that easy at 1st..but I tried my best..=)
The trick is we just have to lie to them..-.-!
at the end she keeps on follow me wherever I go..
and keep requesting me "I want this..I want that...bla bla bla.."...*headache*
Other kids keep on looking at me when I 1st stepped into the class..
There is a talkative and chubby girl keep on talking to me..but I have no idea what she is trying to say because she is just mumbling..anyway, she is so damn cute..I like her so much..feels like wanna cubit her chubby face nia...haha
Kids are really cute...especially when they are sleeping..
I were asked to watch them and make sure they get into sleep..
Some kids just couldn't sleep at the beginning, they keep peeking on me to see whether I'm watching them or not..once they noticed I am looking at them they close their eyes immediately..
n the cutest thing is they hide underneath their blanket and peek on me..haha...so cute la!!
Kids can eat a lot too..whatever food that u gave them, they can eat as it seems like so delicious the food is..even just a plain biscuit..
Whenever there are kids, the place will always fill with happiness, laughter and joy..
they can find their own entertainment..
they can sing and dance happily..jumping around and playing around with each other..
ofcz a lot of times there are kids crying, quarrelling and even fighting too..
it depends on how u manage the kids..quite challenging for me actually..
I'm so headache whenever there are kids quarrelling or fighting..
and the most headache thing is when the kids are so noisy and I couldn't make them silence..
There will be a few kids talking to you at the same time and you just don't know what they said..
Well, this is my 1st experience for being a "volunteer part time assistant teacher" in a kindergarden..
hopefully I still have the chance to go back there but not for permanent. Definitely not!
cz I don't think i'm suitable or fit enough to be a kindergarden teacher...
I love kids but not the job..
By the way, kids are really lovely and cute..
I envy them for being so happy all the time and no worries at all..
how good if I can be a kid forever...=)





No comments:
Post a Comment