Sunday, August 8, 2010

Back to hell from heaven


This is the shortest time I stay in Penang during my weekends
Normally I'll come back to Kampar on Monday or sometimes Tuesday morning
but unfortunately, this Tuesday morning my assignment group have to see our final project supervisor, so we have to back here by Tuesday..so sad =(
Since Sundew is going back on Sunday evening..then I follow her car
cz I wan to get rid of taking Kurnia Bestari which is the ever slowest and lousiest bus in the world taking 5 hours to reach Kampar from Penang!
So I just spent 2 days in Penang only
and 2 days for me is so not enough..

But anyway..although it is short..
every single moment I enjoyed at the most!
Too bad my mum was busy and this time I didn't spend any time with her..
But Edmund has given me all his time..I appreciate a lot..=)
Well Friday night while waiting Edmund finish work, I watch The Apprentice at home..
This is the only time I can really watch PPS cause my house Internet speed is always that fast!
Nobody using it except me! Muahahaha..so nobody fight for the line with me..haha!
After he finished work, we went for dinner.
we ate Tomyam mee and Drumstick Mee Sua..*delicious*!
After that went home watch movie again..hehe
Saturday morning went to Prangin Mall watch The Sorcerer Apprentice
We watch at 11.35am so we could get a cheaper price..RM10 for 2 persons only=)
This movie is really nice and interesting!
after movie we went to Wong Kok for lunch
we ordered chicken chop cheese bake rice and pork chop..
the food is so dissapointing...not nice 1..=(
sumore quite expensive..2 person eat RM38..
I rather go eat Nando's which is much better than this.
No more Wong Kok next time except for the egg tarts and the Polo Pao..
and again, we walk around Prangin Mall floor by floor...
but in the end we didn't buy anything...haha
4pm only left the mall..went home to take a nap..
At night we join Sundew, Huahuahua, Sundew's sister Huiyin, Shern yi, Boon Hooi and Jian Pang for dinner at US Pizza. We could only eat our dinner at 10pm and the shop was closing..@.@
The pizza is quite nice..nicer than Pizza Hut..
that night Boon Hooi talks a lot..maybe he was too excited I guess?? haha
but Shern Yi seems emo...and Jian Pang looks abit moody too..=/
however, we still enjoy our dinner and the gathering..
after our meals we head to Gurney drive sembang since the shop is closing.
I don't know what happen to Shern Yi and Jian Pang, maybe they are frustrated with problems or stressful..hopefully they can get better and be happy as usual..=)

at Wong Kok

at US Pizza

Woke up at 6.45am in the early Sunday..
went to bath and preparing to go hiking..
the moment I finsihed bathing...I heard the thunder storm!
omg..its raining! and it was the heavy 1!...ish!!
I couldn't get back to sleep since I've already bath..
so I just continue watching the apprentice while Edmund is still sleeping =(
Afternoon went to Queensbay Mall..and Nando's again..!! =D
oh god..I just can't resist it..I'm in love with Nando's especially the peri-peri sauce..
I don't know whether Edmund already getting sick of Nando's..cause everytime when I go back I sure pull him to Nando's..hahaa..but ofcz its my treat..
again we stroll along queensbay mall until 4 sumthing only went home..

I was having a though moment to make decision whether goin back that night or the next day..
but finally..I chose to go back that day..
actually I regreted..cause i really don't want to go back Kampar
but even if i go back on the next day..i still have to go back..i just can't avoid it...
Its a very sad thing for me to go back to kampar frm my lovely hometown..
cause it was like heaven and hell..
In Penang, I can do whatever I like..
I can go any place I want..
I can eat a lot of delicious food..
I can see the people I love..
I don't feel lonely at all and I'm happy all the time..
But in kampar, I'm back to alone..
I have to face a lot of stress from my study..
I have no freedom to go any place I want because I have no transportation..
I have to do everything by myself..
I have to put up with the stupid damn slow Internet line..
even now I have to wait for several minits to get the Yahoo page loaded..Errgh!!
I can't ever think of watching PPS here..
Sigh...the life here really sucks...
Thats why I'm so unwilling to come back Kampar..
every time when leaving Penang, I really feel like want to cry..
In fact I cried yesterday..I know it was so silly..
but i just couldn't help it..my tears automatic roll down my face..
I wanted to stop it but I just couldn't..
feel so sad to leave..this feeling is really sucks!
But anyway...I plan to go back home again this week..hahaha
I rather spent more to get back my life and happiness
Thats what I want ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment