After class around 1pm went back to Penang with Hui Mei's gang.
Thanks to Kah How for fetching and dropped me in Butterworth Jetty.
Luckily they went back too..
if not I have to spend 5 hours in the bus..
while they just took 2 hours to reach butterworth
plus half an hour in the ferry and 1 hour in the Rapid Bus..
Finally I reached home at almost 5pm -.- *tiring*!!
8pm went to rehearsal until 10pm
Mum dropped me there before her computer lesson..
glad to see Reuben, Rebecca and Deborah again
and this time we have a singer with us..she is Ann.
Firstly I thought I'll be waiting for Edmund to fetch me after his work
but he reached before the rehearsal ends..^^
so this time was his turn to wait for me..haha
went to dinner with Edmund after rehearsal
we were both so hungry
I ate Hokkien mee and he ate Curry mee...delicious!
Sweet Saturday
Woke up at almost 10
Went to Prangin Mall with Edmund for movie at 11am
We watched Karate Kids at Cathay Cinema with only RM10 for 2 persons..
Enjoyed that movie a lot..*nice*
After that we had some window shopping and lunch in Shua Shua Le
The steamboat is nice but kind of expensive..
Dear asked for the Canon 550D
But we get different prices from every shops..=S
The cheapest we could find is Rm2750..so expensive =.=
We wandered around Prangin Mall until almost 6 then we went to pick up his brother
At night before go home we rushed to Matta Fair at PISA before it is closed =)
We did a crazy thing..at first we were kind of regreted but finally we are not! haha
Mum bought durian for me and finally I get to eat Durian!! yummy!
Splendid Sunday
Get up at 8 something
Reached The Cat Studio at 10am
After everyone has reached, we headed to the Penang Turf Club for strings quartet performance
This was the first time I entered into the Turf Club.
Its huge inside..
I could see the racecourse through the window..
Actually I used to see it when I was in secondary as my school is just opposite the turf club..
But this time was even nearer and clearer
As we reached there quite early, after the sound checking we have nothing else to do except waiting for 12.30 to reach..
and we have to stay there until 3pm...its quite boring actually..
but we get to watch Fashion Show during our breaks
The models are so tall and gorgeous...*envy*
Oh and most of the ladies came with hat
I could see different kinds of hats
got big one got small one, some with a net 1, some even with flowers and feathers around it..
wow..I guess they aren't inexpensive..
Anyway, they are beautiful..
I wonder was there a theme for this luncheon
Or maybe they wanted to win for the best dressed competition @.@
I didn't know what event was that...but it was very formal and grand
Evening I went to Matta Fair again with Edmund
This time we could really take our time to look around
and finally we brought home heaps of travel brochures and flyers
After that went to dinner at Mahsuki (not sure of the spelling)
Is a Japanese restaurant but I still prefer Sushi King or Sakae..(cheaper..lol)
At night meet Guat Chin and Ah Chio besides permata
We talked about the Taiwan trip..hopefully they could join us..
I'm worrying that our time couldn't match =(
Really looking forward for this trip although it will be on next year which is still very far away from now
anyway..hope they can go together with us la..
but we have to plan first...hmmm...excited..haha
Idle Monday
Stay at home for the whole day
Thought I will study atleast 1 chapter..
but in the end I just sleep..sleep and sleeeep only-.-
too tired d..lazy to study la..no mood to study also.. =P
at night went dinner with mum..
we ordered at 8pm before we depart from home
but in the end we still waited the food for more than 1 hour..-.-
and it was so hot over there...damn pekcek..
after dinner mum drop me to Edmund's place
we went to visit Kuan Yan..he met with an accident
So pity him he kena until quite serious..
By looking at his wounds, I could feel the pain he is suffering..its sad..
Hope he could get well soon..god bless him
Sigh..accidents could just happen anytime anywhere without our expectations
really have to be more careful on the road..especially to those motorcyclist..
Fuyoh..i know is a very very long post..
but its almost done..haha
I always wish to have longer time in Penang..(yeah I'm greedy)
duh..now back to kampar already!
next week midterm already!
Don't know when only can go back Penang again..haihzz-.-
I'll miss Penang...
I'll miss you dear...
I'll miss every single moment I've spent there..





No comments:
Post a Comment