Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Holiday ends SOON T.T

WowowWow....its been so long I didn't came here...the last time was..last year?..hoho
Very lazy to update my blog
I feel that i'm getting lazy and lazier..
Before my holiday started, I planned to do a lot of things..
but what happened was in my to-do list, I don't think I've cancel even one of them..
and I have even forgotten where the hell that list is...LOL -.-


Anyway, my 1 month holiday passes so fast, and now just left only a few more days for me to relax.
So sad...I really can't accept the day back to Kampar is going to arrive soon...
I just don't wanna go back there!
I've been repeating this for so many semester, 
but this will be the last time for me to say this...HAHA
cause...this will be the last semester for me and I'm going to graduate soon!!!! (hopefully)
So, after May, i'm gonna say bye bye to kampar and Utar forever!!


Okie, what have I done in this 1 month holiday?
1 month seems long, but 1 month holiday isn't long indeed!
but I want to graduate soon ,so, thats fine!
There are ppl asking me, do u enjoy ur holiday?
Ya ofcz I enjoy a lot! even thou I didn't go travel, 
even thou just spend my time in Penang and didn't go to many places
or even thou I spent my day just at home, I will enjoy it to the maximum.
Cause, I don't have any stress at this moment.


After Christmas, I've met some old friends by the way
Yan Ling, she just came back from Australia
So surprised she called me out for a gathering with our lovely old friends
Glad to see them again and we took some photos..
We had our gathering at one seafood restaurant which I couldn't remember the name..




 Us after the dinner outside the restaurant
Another dating was on 30th December 2010,
we went to Autocity, but too bad only few of us..
Others couldn't make it...
We dined in Winter Warmers




































That time Pacific was doing Clearance Sales, so that place is crowded with lots of people
One of our friend Zhor Wei worked there too..
We went to find him and he join us dinner...=)
After that we went bowling in Sunshine Square in the middle of the night...


On New Year eve 31st December 2010, as usual, Edmund organized a BBQ party.
Only a few friends could attend the party cz all of them were so busy.
So I called some of my friends too, luckily few of them give me face and appeared.
Boon Wei and You Yi came too even thou they were sicked!! *touch*
Too bad the photo wasn't with me so I couldn't upload here..


I joined Hooi Ting, Lye Eng, Sen Yong and Ah Fai to redbox 
Is been long time I didn't join them singing together..
Recalling back those days when I was in College, 
we used to hang out together and Redbox is our ordinary place..


I wonder whether 2011 is a bad year for me? 
A few days after new year,
I was sick!!! Very sick!! 
Maybe is the consequences of eating too much BBQ food? 
I got diarrhea, fever, headache, body ache, flu, cough..coming one after another some even at the same time..
how suffer I was during that entire week!!
I couldn't even eat or get up from bed, whole day just lying on the bed until my whole body so pain...hahaha
But everything happen with good purpose (someone told me about this...lol)
I'm so lucky there is someone who loves me take care of me when I was sick.
No matter how tired he was after his work, he came to my house and take care of me,
when I'm fever in the middle of the night, he woke up and change the wet towel for me..
he even fetch me out  to have some fresh air so that I don't stay in the house all the day 
and fetch me to clinic although in the end didn't see any doctor because most of the clinic has closed.-.-
Thanks a lot Edmund, from the bottom of my heart.
Even my mum also never bother me that much when I fall sick T.T


Luckily I could still able to recover before Edmund's company annual dinner on 8th January 2011.
Actually not fully recover yet, but I just don't want miss a chance to join him to this event.
It was held at Golden Sand Hotel..
We arrived there early in the afternoon cz he is one of the committee for the team building session
So surprised I met my old friend there, Huey Fang, she is also one of the colleague's girlfriend.
I enjoy playing the game a lot, and I was so lucky cz my team has won the champion..
and I got RM100 sunshine voucher for that...so happy..haha XD
Edmund's team got the 1st runner up, so he got RM50 voucher...not bad also..
The dinner was great too, too bad I couldn't eat much because I just recovered...wasted la..
the lucky draw session was so excited...too bad I'm not one of the staff, only can watch...hahha
After the dinner we went to one of the club in Upper Penang Road
They are so crazy and so enjoy...drink a lot too...
I also can't resist to drink some..cz I was so thirsty and the liquor taste so nice...=P


Went to my mum's kindergarden to help her out to decorate her classroom
Miss the kids so much, they were so cute but so noisy
the moment I stepped into the classroom, the noise never stopped until the classroom is empty
Some of them very naughty, but some are so lovely!
I love kids, but I just don't know how to handle them
Thats why I will never consider to be a kindergarden teacher because I can't shout so loud like my mum
my voice is very precious 1...cannot simply spoil it..hahaha


Went out with Shirleen too..
the first date wasn't that well cause I went back halfway after started to feel sick
so we date for the 2nd time- shopping, bowling and pasar malam-ing...haha!
bought a lot of things and I'm gonna bankrupt soon!


So, these is mainly what I've done in this holiday..
still got some activities but I forgot d...just didn't appear in my mind..
OH YA!!! Finally I got my result! So DISAPPOINTING!!!
I really thought I could get better result, cause I answered quite well!
but how come the result is not what I expected? haihzzz...sad
anyway, thanks god I passed la...although I'm not satisfied with it..
I've worked so hard on this semester, but the result so so only...
not motivated to work so hard anymore...
but this coming semester will be the last semester, if fail I can't graduate..
so still have to work even harder! 
Seems that I need more luck other than effort, 
so...wish me luck la..thank you =D

No comments:

Post a Comment