Saturday, November 13, 2010

November

Last weekend went to Genting Highlands with Edmund and his family
First time join his big family for a short trip..
and this is also my first time at Genting not playing in the theme park but spending most of the time in casino 
at first we were quite worried about no place to go and nothing to do there
but surprisingly the time in casino fly so fast
we didn't even realized we had spent in there for the whole night..=S
I do a member card and collected some points
but too bad we didn't claim it for the meals..nvm la..save it for next time..hehe 
The weather in Genting was so freezing cool..
I could still remember the moment when i stepped out from the bus, I was shivering like hell
could hardly breath and i feel my lungs are so painful..=S
bought some souveniers for my friends
and perfumes for Edmund and myself..hehee
I bought it but i seldom wear it..i just like the scent =)
unfortunately we didn't take any photo there before we left..-.-


Saturday afternoon went to Seoul Garden eat buffet with Edmund
I was so hunger for bbq buffet...don't know why
too long didn't eat d gua,..I wanted to eat so much since the last sem break but don't get the chance to eat
so this time I went back I MUST go eat and my wish has finally fulfilled =D


Friday nite watch movie with Edmund's gang, right after i came back frm Kampar
we were so rushed and almost late so CK directly fetch me there and meet up with them.
We watch The Other Guy...the movie...okok only...
quite dissapointed cz The Rock so fast gone d-.-
and I was so tired that night so I don't really enjoy the movie..


hmm...my post today seems so disorganized...reversing..lol
but anyway..I just finish my MUET exam today...relieved!
the exam was really tiring! 8am to 12.30pm
and I sat for the exam with a bad condition-stomach ache!-.-
Anyhow, hope i can pass for the exam la..
Goin to start work hard for final exam...
aiyo...but lazy larrrr...=(

No comments:

Post a Comment