Sunday, October 17, 2010

Good bye my holiday..

Finally holiday ended and I've back to Kampar.
Sad..because I don't like to go back to this boring place.
Afraid..because a new semester starts and it will be tougher.
Why am I so negative? But I can't even use a positive words to describe my life here.
Fine, don't think about it first.
This is a short semester and I just want it to finish as soon as possible.


Okay..my past holiday was great!
Last Sunday went to perform in E&O hotel for a wedding event.
Edmund dropped me to The Cat and went to work...Sunday also have to work..pity him..
Everything went smoothly on that morning. We were so lucky, I mean the bride and bridegroom they were so lucky as well because the rain started just right after the end of the photo taking session. When we get into the car going back home, the rain is getting heavier. 
Afternoon stay at home..evening went to Queensbay mall with  Edmund after his work..then we meet his brother and Choon Keat there. After a while went back to Edmund's house pick up Saik Sein and we head to Esplanade eat Fried Oyester and Balitung..yey^^
We have a wonderful moment with Saik Sein cause we were so interested listening to him talking about people's personality..he has such a great knowledge in it and in Feng Shui...amazing!


Monday spent most of my day at home..
except went out for lunch with Edmund, Saik Sein and Choon Keat.
Thanks for Saik Sein fetching me so I could have a chance to see Edmund...lol
We ate at a malay stall beside Edmund's working place. The food is nice..especially the chicken, price is not that expensive too...like it..=)
After that went home continue with my computer activities and evening went out with mum for dinner.


Tuesday I go find Edmund to have lunch with him.
After lunch went back and plan to stay at home..
suddenly Eileen invite me out...since nothing to do so went to Gurney with her.
We met at The Coffee Bean talking for a while then went for a movie. 
Before movie we have dinner in Swensen's eat pasta...
Then we watched Charlie St. Cloud..
.is a nice movie...about love, live and letting go...
sad movie too..but nice..I almost cried after watching it..LOL


Wednesday also stayed at home for the whole day.
At night after Edmund finish work we went Gurney to have a movie..its movie day!..*cheaper*..lol.
We watched The Return of Chen Zhen...nice movie too..I always love to watch Donnie Yan's movie..
He is so damn cool and so man...good in fighting and have a nice body shape...wow..
One thing I admire him is because he can play piano very well too!
Couldn't believe a strong muscular guy with Kung Fu can play piano...@.@
At night started feeling sick-.-


Thursday was a busy day although my sick hasn't totally recover..haha
Afternoon went to Gurney Plaza again with Sen Yong, Hui Mei, Yi Yan, Su Hie and Kah How.
Thanks to Sen Yong fetch me there. 

a bit blur-.-
After lunch in Kim Gary went Redbox singing.



Because I was sick, I couldn't sing well on that day. =S
Evening Jian Pang pick me up from Gurney and we headed to a western food restaurant in Fettis Park to meet up with Sundew and Sin Yee...
thought this will be a greater gathering but as usual left only 4 of us...-.-
anyway, there were still joy and laughter even only 4 of us =D
I didn't eat because I was still full and I want to keep my stomach for the next station..esplanade..haha!


Sin Yee, Jian Pang and me..=)

Me and Sundew ^^

After that we went to Jian Pang's house first..since Sundew never been there before.

4 of us outside Jian Pang's house


in the living room..nice furniture..^^

another one...=)

After a while, we moved to Esplanade to have our favourite sea ham and balitong =)

Edmund was working OT and having dinner with his colleague so can only meet with us on 10pm sumthing..hmm..=/
That day we talk and talk until midnite only dismissed..
What a tiring and great day! =)

Friday went out with Guat Chin.
So sad to heard she met with an accident but fortunately she is fine now.
Late morning went to pick her up and we had lunch together.
Before went to Gurney for a movie I fetch her to a police station to buy report for her accident.
1st time in my life went into such a big police station..LOL
but actually go to the police station is not a good thing..
At Gurney there were no movie for us to watch because the time wasn't match.
so we just walk around in the mall...
and this was my 4th time there for the 4 consecutive days 
5pm dropped her to work then I went home..
Edmund was OT again until late night so I couldn't go out with him. =(

Saturday morning stay up late because I have no place to go and pity Edmund has to work in the early morning. Afternoon 2pm only stop his work and went out for lunch with me.
Before lunch he fetch his colleague to clinic see doctor and drop him back to his hostel.
Then after that we went to Queensbay mall because I want to eat at Sushi King...hehe
I could see he was very tired and lack of rest. And later he still have to go back to work again-.-
Wonder why his boss give him so many work to do...
and because don't know why the streamyx couldn't function again and I can't online at home, so I follow him to his office..hehe..I online while waiting for him to finish his work..not bad huh..LOL
Until midnite 12 sumthing we only leave his office..
thought wanna go home sleep already because I was also very tired and have to wake up early morning the next day for hiking, but he promised his friend to go and meet them-.-
So no choice have to follow him because tonight I overnite at his house..
Then they chat chat chat until 2am only go back..*tired*

Sunday woke up early in the morning at 7am..
Went to pick up Sundew and her sister Hui Ying.
Then we head to Pantai Keracut at Teluk Bahang for hiking.
Actually I was very lazy to go and hike because I slept so late last night.
but Edmund forced me to go so no choice lo..=/
But anyway, I was quite enjoy there, although really very tired..
We hike for 1 hour to reach the beach..
Sundew and her sister's stamina are so good and because of me, me and Edmund were left behind..lol
After rest and talk a while at the beach, we hike back to the starting point...tired!
but I feel that when we hike back is not that long..=)
On our way home we dropped by at the road side to try to Malay Laksa..
I don't really like it because it is quite salty..
Then only drop Sundew and her sister back before we go home.
3pm Choon Keat come fetch me d..
time to say bye bye to Penang...='(

So..THE END!

Anyway...I've learnt some lesson through this holiday and appreciate more for what I have.

Though sometimes I will blame Edmund or felt disappointed because he is so so so busy..
but now I realized I was wrong, I shouldn't do that again. 

cause although he is busy for his work, he still willing to squeeze out some time for me, 
which I should really be thankful a lot.
Instead of blaming him do not have time for me, I should appreciate that he is willing to take me for lunch or dinner in the middle of his work, then back to work until midnight, at least we spend some times together for lunch and dinner. 

Things are always like that, you can't see a clear picture for what is happening on that moment, especially when it is interrupted by your negative emotions and thoughts.. 
but in the future when you look back, you might found out a lot of things which you never thought of or missed out during that time.


Things won't happen as what you like or what you want. Things might not get along well as what you thought. So, I can't always think about my own desires and needs, I have to give and take.  


I must look from other perspectives and put myself in other's shoes. When you see things differently, you will feel that the bad thing can become a good thing. 


And, I can't be so emotional..I must control my emotions. When thing goes wrong, or even how unhappy I am, I just can't put it on my face. Though I hate pretending, but I just have to do it. With a smile on my face everything will change. This is the toughest for me and yet I'm still learning.


So these are what I've learnt.
Somehow, I can think like this now but I don't know can I be so rational when things are happening or when it comes to the practical, since I'm very emotional, is very hard for me to control my feelings and emotion.. 


But anyway, I will still keep on learning, to make myself better, to be more understanding and be positive, as well as feel grateful for what I have. 
Thanks to my friends who have live up my holidays, and greatest thanks to dear Edmund for willing to spend his time for me even he is so tired after working...thank you!

5 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to ask u fetch me to police station... ya, it is not a good thing to step in... sorry... n really thanks for ur help^^ Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. really agree with what you said. when we are angry or sad, can't think rationally. in the end, we blame others whether it's right or wrong. XD then only realize it's wrong and wanna take back all the words. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane, why you said sorry? I didn't mean anything...maybe you get my meaning wrong..hehe
    I'm willing to fetch you there.=)
    and you are the most welcome.^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trinie...yaya..thats why emotional control is very important. I hope I can be better in that.
    However, it is very hard for us especially we are girls..no doubt girls are emotional but I don't know why guys just don't understand it..-.-

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehezz... i know ur good to me... but i still paiseh mah... but that day really tq... cause without u no1 can fetch me there d... ><

    ReplyDelete